Last updated on May 6th, 2021 at 09:48 am
Browsers play a key factor in our privacy. Because everything that we surf on the Internet passes through a browser, and that’s why we must choose our browser carefully. And Aloha Browser is one of the most secure browsers in terms of privacy. Unfortunately, it is only available for smartphones and not for PCs. But don’t worry. In this article, I’ll tell you how you can use the Aloha browser for pc too. But let’s know a bit more about Aloha Browser.
What is Aloha Browser?
Aloha Browser is an internet surfing application like Chrome, Firefox through which you can surf the Internet. But it gives you the freedom of surfing without fearing for data being saved. And this makes this browser different from other browsers.
Aloha browser runs smoothly, and you get an ad-free experience, and so it becomes faster. Let’s see its key features, and then we’ll dig out how you can download and install the Aloha browser for pc.
Aloha Browser Turbo – private browser + free VPN
|Publish Date:||28 September 2020|
|Available On:||Play Store|
Features Of Aloha Browser
- Aloha Browser comes with an inbuilt free VPN (Virtual Private Network) that allows you to surf blocked sites in your area with privacy. Also, there is any limit on the use of the VPN; it’s unlimited, so you won’t have to worry about anything.
- Unlike Chrome and Firefox, the Aloha browser comes with an inbuilt Ad Blocker that gives you a free and faster browsing experience. And since it’s inbuilt, you don’t need to install any third party browser extension that may have privacy concerns. I believe you shouldn’t be using an ad blocker because any site owner works hard on-site, and ads are the only source of revenue.
- The browser also has a download manager, so you don’t have to depend on third party premium download managers.
- Aloha comes with an inbuilt VR video player, which means you can play videos directly from the browser itself.
- It doesn’t save your logs, and so you don’t need to worry about privacy.
- Aloha Browser is committed to providing privacy features to its users. It has an amazing feature called Private vault that allows you to store your files in encrypted form.
- One more amazing thing about the Aloha browser is, you can block a part of the website that has a tracking code. And with this, any website will not be able to track you.
How to Download Aloha Browser for PC?
As I have already told you Aloha browser is not available for PC. But still, you can use the Aloha browser on pc; I’ll tell you how. Let’s start.
- So, in the very first step, you need a program that creates a virtual Android-like environment on your PC. Don’t worry, it won’t affect your pc, and neither it’s a complex thing. We call that program the Android emulator. So download an Android emulator like Bluestacks or Nox.
- After downloading, double click on the file that you have just downloaded. And follow on-screen installation instructions to install the emulator.
- Now, open the Android emulator and login with your Google credentials to use Playstore.
- After logging in, open the Play Store and search Aloha Browser.
- There, you will get two options: Private browser Aloha + free VPN and Aloha Browser Turbo – private browser + free VPN.
- Install any as per your choice.
- Congrats! Now you are able to use Aloha Browser for pc.
Is Aloha Browser safe to use?
Yes, Aloha Browser is completely safe to use.
How is Aloha Browser Safe?
It comes with End-to-End encryption that a third party cannot decrypt during transmission of data.
How Can I Use the Aloha Browser on PC?
After installing the app from the Play store, you’ll see an icon in the app drawer. Tap on the icon to open the browser.
Can I use Aloha Browser on Windows?
Yes, you can use Aloha on your Windows system with the help of an Android emulator. Follow these steps to Download and install Aloha Browser for Windows
So, this is how you can download, install, and use your favorite browser Aloha Browser on PC (Windows, Mac, and Linux).
If you have any questions regarding this post, please let me know in the comments. I’ll be happy to help you.