If you plan to replace your old phone with a brand new smartphone, you’ll need something to back up your data from the old phone and then transfer it to the new one. Cloneit is here for you. With cloneit you can transfer all your data from one phone to another in minutes. And if you want to transfer data to your PC, follow this tutorial article on downloading Cloneit for PC. But first, know more about cloneit.
What is CLONEit?
Cloneit is an Android app that helps you to copy and transfer data from one to another. It is a fast and secure app trusted by thousands of people worldwide.
If you have bought a new phone and want to transfer data, then cloneit is the best option for you.
Features Of CLONEit?
There are a lot of features that make CLONEit useful and so popular. Let’s discuss some of its best features.
- Fast: If you transfer data through Bluetooth, then you should install this app now. Because it is faster than Bluetooth with a maximum speed of 20M/S.
- Secure: CLONEit doesn’t use the internet to transfer. Neither it stores your data on the cloud, and so CLONEit is safer than other apps. You don’t need to worry about data breaches and data sales.
- Light: The app’s size is less than 5 MB, which means CLONEit doesn’t occupy much space on your device. Also, it’ll run smoothly even on low-end devices.
- 12 Types Of Data Transfer: You can transfer almost everything that your phone has like messages (SMS, MMS), contacts, call logs, applications, calendar, APP data, all types of files in SD card (pictures, videos, songs), system settings (Wi-Fi account passwords, browser bookmarks), etc.
How to Download CLONEit for PC?
CLONEit is an Android app, and it doesn’t support PCs. If you want to download CLONEit for PC, you’ll have to install an Android emulator on your pc. Follow steps:
- Go to the Nox Player Android emulator’s official website and download the latest version of Nox Player.
- Install it on your system. You can install the Nox player with a double click and then follow on-screen instructions.
- Open Nox player and go to the Google Play Store.
- Log in with your Google account.
- Search CLONEit in the Google play store and install the first app from search results.
- Congratulations! You are all set to transfer your smartphone’s data to your virtual smartphone.
Is CLONEit safe?
As CLONEit promises that it doesn’t use the internet, it is completely safe, and if it uses the internet, you shouldn’t trust it because it’s lying.
ShareIt is a file transfer application, but Cloneit is not a regular file transfer data. The goal of CLONEit is to backup data and then transfer it to another smartphone. And, that’s why its name is CLONEit.
CLONEit is an Android app that helps you to backup and transfer all your data from one smartphone to another. It is a fast and secure app because it works offline.
You can download CLONEit for PC through the Nox Player Android emulator. If you have any questions regarding this topic, you can ask in the comments.