We all love torrent, right! Because torrent gives us the freedom to download files in packets. Well, some people use to download pirated movies, but that’s a different aspect. If you are a regular torrent user, then you might know about Flud that is a torrent downloader. Flud is an amazing torrent downloader, but Unfortunately, it is not available for pc. But don’t worry, I’m here to help you. Today in this article, I’ll tell you how you can download flud for PC. But first, let’s know more about Flud and torrent.
What is a Torrent?
Torrent is a way of distributing/sharing data without depending on a single server. In normal cases, there is a server, and we are clients, and we download any file from that server. But the torrent scene is completely different.
In torrent, every computer is a client as well as a server. Files in the torrent are downloaded in packets, and after completion, all packets get compiled to make it a single file. And so, while downloading files, you also upload the file. And this is why it is impossible to remove files from torrent.
Advantages Of Torrent
- Torrent uses the peer-to-peer connection, and hence you get a fast and secure connection.
- Since there are more than sources instead of a single server if one fails, there will be other seeders from where you can download files.
- Suppose due to unfortunate causes; your connection is lost in the middle of a download. You won’t have to start from scratch after the connection is live. You can resume the process where it was.
Disadvantages Of Torrent
- There isn’t any way to preview the file. You can only see the file after downloading the file.
- Since it depends on seeders, sometimes you won’t be able to download files if enough seeders are not available. So always see the number of seeders before downloading.
- When you start downloading the file, at the same time you’re also uploading the file, and that’s why your internet connection gets slow while downloading. Also, it consumes more data than the actual size.
What is Flud?
Flud is an Android application that helps you in downloading torrent files. You cannot download files from a normal browser because to download a torrent file you need to have a meta-info file that consists of information about the file and folder of the host computer.
Since it doesn’t rely on a single server, you can download files faster than a server.
Flud – Torrent Downloader
|Publish Date:||February 20, 2020|
|Available On:||Play Store|
Features Of Flud
- Flud has a simple user interface that a 7-year-old child can use.
- You won’t have to go into any complex process. Just paste the magnet link and start downloading.
- It is small in size comparatively.
- It supports RSS feed with automatic downloading.
- You can move files while downloading in Flud.
- You can also set the upload speed to save your bandwidth.
How to Download And Install Flud For PC?
As I have already told you that Flud is not available for pc means you cannot install flud on your pc directly. But it doesn’t mean you cannot use flud on a PC at all. I shall show how you can download flud for pc.
To download flud for Windows or Mac, first, you need to install an Android Emulator on your pc. An Android emulator is a software program that mimics the Android environment in your Pc.
- Go to the Official website of Bluestacks Android emulator.
- Click on Download BlueStacks.
- After downloading, double click the file and follow on-screen steps to install the software.
- After installation, open the software and login to Play Store with your Google account.
- Open Play Store and search Flud.
- Download the first app that you see in search results.
- Congrats! You have successfully installed Flud for PC. Now you can download your favourite torrent files.
Is Flud Safe?
Yes, flud is completely safe to use. I have been using it for years.
Is Flud available for PC?
No, Flud is not available for pc, but you can still use flud for pc as I have shown above.
Is seeding illegal?
No, there is nothing in seeding until you seed a pirated movie or anything else.
Is their any alternative of Flud?
Yes, you can install TorrDrive for PC as an alternative of Flud.
Flud is an amazing torrent downloading app that is made in India. It is not available for PC, but still, you can download flud for pc as I have shown. If you have any questions regarding the process, feel free to ask in comments. You can also follow @techqueryin on Instagram for updates.