You have installed CP Plus CCTV cameras in your house or workspace and want to monitor it from a remote area. They told you to install the gCMOB app on your phone. But what if you want to use gCMOB for PC?
The gCMOB application isn’t available for pc but don’t worry, you can still use it on PC. I’ll tell you how but first, let’s know about the gCMOB app some of its features.
What is gCMOB and CP Plus?
gCMOB is a smartphone application that allows you to access and control CCTV cameras through your smartphone. You can access it from anywhere remotely. Now the question is, what is CP Plus then?
CP Plus is a company that manufactures surveillance devices. CP Plus developers also develop gCMOB to help their customers.
Features Of gCMOB
gCMOB comes with a bunch of exciting features that will surely amaze you. Few of them are as follows:
- gCMOB is easy to configure and set up.
- It has a simple GUI to control cameras, that means you can use all your devices with ease. You won’t have to do anything complex.
- You can operate up to 16 cameras at once. I think this number is enough for small and medium houses or organizations.
- It supports a QR Code scanner to add devices (cameras) that make configuration easier.
- You can control the camera’s angle with your smartphone. You can also use gCMOB for PC.
- You also have video playback and image playback option, and you can even merge both. This allows you to watch past recordings, and you don’t need to sit in front of the screen all the time to keep an eye on things.
- You can also control smart door switches with gCMOB app.
- gCMOB also supports two-way talk.
- You can also zoom video with gCMOB to get a close view of things.
How to Install gCMOB For PC (Windows & Mac).
As I told you earlier, gCMOB supports only smartphones, not PC (Windows, Mac, or Linux). But don’t worry, I’m here to help you. If you want to install gCMOB on PC, follow these steps carefully, and you will be able to install gCMOB for PC.
So, as you know, gCMOB doesn’t have any official software for pc. And so to use gCMOB for pc you need software that creates a virtual environment like Android on your PC. We call it Android Emulator.
- Go to Nox official site. Nox is one of the best Android emulators.
- Now you need to download the Nox player software. If you are a Windows user, click on Download Nox For Windows and if you’re a Mac user, click on Download Nox For MAC. It will take some time to download, depending on your internet speed.
- After downloading, install the Nox Player as you install other software on your system.
- Once the installation is complete, Open the Nox Player and login with your Google account.
- Now, Open the Google Play Store App and Search “gCMOB” And install the very first app you see in the list.
- After Installing the app on Nox, you’re ready to set up the app as you do on your smartphone.
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
Is it safe to install gCMOB for pC?
Yes, it is completely safe to use gCMOB on pc as it is the official app, not any crack version.
How many cameras can I add to gCMOB?
You can add and control up to 16 cameras on gCMOB app.
How many channel playback does it support?
It supports up to 4 channel Playback.
So, this is how you can install gCMOB for PC. If you have any questions regarding the installation process, then you can ask in the comments. I will be happy to help you.