There was a time when sharing files from your mobile phone to your computer was a big problem and a lot of wires or hard drives, and what not was required, it also took a lot of time for the process to finish. With time things have developed, and the sharing of files and data from a mobile to a computer has become more comfortable and faster. Gone are those days of USB cables and big hard drives.
Many applications on the internet are available that will assist you in transferring the data from your phone to your PC or the reverse. One of the best in the business is Share me, also known as Mi drop. This application will also be useful if you are planning on backing up your data on your PC. I shall teach you how to download Share me For PC but first, let’s talk about the application.
Share me is an android app developed by Xiaomi, and it is pre-installed in most Xiaomi phones, but you will have to install it manually on other phones. Its primary function is to transfer data from your phone to other devices without an internet connection. It is super-fast and secure at the same time.
|Publish Date:||January 16, 2021|
|Available On:||Play Store|
Share me is one of the best data transfer applications in the market; now, let us see what makes it one of the best.
- Lightning-fast: The speed at which Share me transfers files is 200times faster than Bluetooth, and it is wireless.
- No internet: High-speed transfer needs high-speed internet but not in this case, transfer files super-fast with no internet.
- Lightweight: The application is only 5MB, and it does not put any pressure on your mobile phone.
- Ad-free: It is the only ad-free file transfer application in the market, no ads make the UI very clean and fun to use.
- Language support: If there is someone you know who is not well versed in English, they can still use it as it supports languages like Chinese, Espanyol, Portuguese, etc.
- Versatility: You can use it on all the other devices by simply going to the google play store and installing it.
- Types of data transfer: It can transfer all kinds of files from pictures to mp3 to mp4 videos, and it also has no limit for the size of the file it can move.
- Clean UI: It has a clean UI that allows the users to transfer files quickly and with no problem. You can find all the files very quickly, which is also one reason for the speed.
- Free application: You might think that an application with such useful features will come at a hefty price, but this application is entirely free.
Share me is an android app, and there is no desktop version for it. You can send your files from your phone to your computer with the share me, but the reverse is not possible without an Android emulator. You will need to download an android emulator to use share me on your PC.
An android emulator is something that allows you to use android applications and games on your PC.
- Go to the official website of Nox player android emulator and download the software. You can use other emulators of your choice as well.
- Install the emulator and then open it on your PC.
- Open google play store from there; after that, log in to your account.
- Now, search for “share me.”
- Install it from there, and now you can transfer files from your PC to your phone and vice versa.
- ShareIt is famous worldwide, but there are doubts about its security, but the latter is entirely safe.
- Share it has been banned in India but share me is available worldwide.
- CLONEit for pc: Download CLONEit for Windows & Mac
- Telegram X for PC: Download Telegram X for Windows & Mac
- Orbot for pc: Download Orbot for Windows & PC
- Sololearn For PC: Learn Coding With Sololearn For Free
- Thunder VPN for PC: Download Thunder VPN For Windows & Mac
Share me is one of the best and the most secure files transfer applications for android devices, which helps you transfer files to your computer or iOS devices. You can also use it on your PC with the help of an emulator, and it will function very smoothly and securely. As it is an ad free experience, it is the best file transfer application, in my opinion.