We all love YouTube videos because no matter what your choice is, YouTube has a video for that. From comedy to speeches to education almost everything. But there is one problem, you have to watch it online; you cannot download it to watch it later. And even if it allows downloading, you will have to watch it on YouTube itself; you cannot share it with anyone else. So, this is a huge problem, and every problem has a solution. SnapTube allows you to download YouTube videos to your device and in a file format of your choice. Great, isn’t it! So, Let’s talk more about Snaptube and how you can download snaptube for PC.
What is SnapTube?
SnapTube is an Android app that allows you to download Youtube videos, and also allows you to convert YouTube videos to mp3 while downloading.
Not only YouTube, you can download videos and photos also from Facebook, Instagram, Vimeo and other social media websites.
Features of SnapTube.
- SnapTube allows you to download high-quality videos up to 4k resolution with ultra-high download speed.
- If something happens to your network and network is lost, you won’t have to start again. You can resume from where the download was interrupted.
- Suppose if you are downloading a song, then you don’t need to download video and then convert it into mp3. Just select the file type as mp3, and it will automatically download it as an mp3 song.
- It has inbuilt floating video player means that you don’t need any third-party video player to watch downloaded videos although you can watch on third-party apps, you don’t need. And also, with a floating player, you can do two things simultaneously like chatting and watching?
- SnapTube also has a dark mode option to save your eyes from blue rays of the screen.
How to Download YouTube videos from SnapTube?
To download YouTube videos with SnapTube, you don’t need to leave YouTube. You can download the video without leaving the YouTube app. Here is how:
- Tap on the Share button of the video you want to download.
- You will see a lot of apps like Facebook, Instagram, Whatsapp, SnapTube to share your video. Select SnapTube.
- Now, select the file type mp4 or mp3 etc. And tap download. That’s it. SnapTube will download the video in the background.
How To Download SnapTube For PC?
So, now let’s talk about our main topic. And that is “How to download Snaptube for PC” or “How to download Snaptube for Windows” both are the same as I have told you that SnapTube is an Android app and thus it cannot run on Windows or Mac directly. But you don’t need to worry, every problem has a solution and this problem has too. You need to install any extra software that will create a virtual environment like Android so that Snaptube can run smoothly. So let’s see how actually it works:
- Firstly, go to Bluestacks official website https://www.bluestacks.com/.
- Now, Click on Download Bluestacks.
- A new page will open where you have to select the configuration of your PC like operating system, system architecture etc.
- After selecting the configuration of your system, click on Download. It will take some time to download, depending on your internet speed.
- Now, install the software just like other software.
- If the installation is successful, you’re ready to go. Now your virtual Android phone is ready to install SnapTube.
- Go to snaptube official website: https://www.snaptube.com/.
- Click on Download SnapTube.
- Now, install it on your Virtual Android and enjoy downloading unlimited YouTube videos for free.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Is SnapTube safe?
Yes, SnapTube seems safe. But cannot say anything.
Why is SnapTube not on Google Play Store?
Because Google doesn’t want you to download YouTube videos, and so, it doesn’t allow any app having YouTube video download feature on their platform.
Is it a Chinese app?
Yes, SnapTube is developed by Chinese developers, and since it is not on Google Play Store, it is not banned.
Should I install SnapTube?
It’s completely your choice if you want to install or not.
SnapTube is a YouTube downloader app that allows you to download videos not only from Youtube but also from other social media sites like Facebook, Instagram etc. It has quite a simple interface and seems to be safe, but it is suspicious at the same time because their developers are Chinese.
You can download SnapTube for PC by downloading an emulator on PC. If you have any questions regarding this post, feel free to ask in the comments.