The entertainment industry has witnessed a lot of innovation and development in the last few decades. Most of the things are in your pocket that you call a smartphone. It has changed our lifestyle. In the past, when theaters and live shows were the only way of entertainment, now you can enjoy all those things in your room. Smartphones have also given small artists a platform to showcase their talent to the world, and Starmaker is one of them.
What is Starmaker?
StarMaker app is one of those apps that is popular for karaoke singing. Starmaker has a vast database that allows you to sing along with your favorite tracks. It’s like a mini-studio in your pocket.
You don’t need a big studio or a stage to show your talent; you can do it from anywhere. Just open the app, sing the song, and record it. Then you can publish it anywhere you want. But unfortunately, it is available only for smartphones and not for pc. But don’t worry, today in this article I’m going to show how you can download and install Starmaker for pc.
How to Install StarMaker For PC?
As I have already told you, you might know that the Star Maker app is available for pc. So, you can’t download and install the app directly on your pc. You’ll need some tools to use Starmaker for PC. Let’s see how:
- Firstly, you will have to install an Android emulator on your PC. Android emulator is software for pc that creates a virtual environment like Android in your pc. I would suggest going with BlueStacks or Nox. You can install any emulator as per your choice.
- Once you download the Emulator, you’ll have to install it, so if you’re on Windows or Mac, the process is quite simple. Just follow the instructions on the installation window.
- After installation, open the Google Play Store and log in with any google account.
- Since the Starmaker app is available on Playstore, you don’t need to download it anywhere else. You can directly download and install it from the Play store.
- Search Star Maker and download and install it on Android Emulator.
- Congratulations, you have successfully downloaded and installed Starmaker for PC. You are now able to sing your favorite song with your favorite app on pc.
Q1. Is it safe to use the Starmaker app?
Ans: Yes, it is entirely safe to use the Starmaker app, and no issue has come out till now.
Q2. Will the quality of the recording change if I use Starmaker on PC?
Ans: Since you are using the same Android app for PC, quality won’t change.
Q3. Can I use other apps on Emulator?
Ans: Android emulator is precisely like your smartphone; you can allocate fixed RAM for it.
So you can install and use any app that is available for Android Phone.
Q4. What is the minimum configuration required to use Android Emulator?
Ans: Your PC should have at least 4 GB RAM to run an Android emulator smoothly.
So, this is how you can install Starmaker for PC. The process is relatively easy to follow. But still, if you find any difficulty, you can ask me anytime. I will be happy to help You. If you want me to cover any topic, you can comment down. I will try to hide that topic in upcoming posts.