It doesn’t matter in which country you live. There are always some websites that are banned due to geopolitics reasons. VPN can give you access to those websites. Not only that, but it also provides you a shield to your identity that helps you to surf websites anonymously without getting tracked by government officials. But be cautious, No VPN can give you 100% anonymity.
There are many VPNs available out there, some are free, and some are paid. Paid VPNs for sure gives you better services than free ones. But if you are looking for a good VPN for free, then Thunder VPN for PC can be the right choice for you. Let’s discuss more about it.
- 1 What is a VPN?
- 2 Thunder VPN For PC?
- 3 Features Of Thunder VPN:
- 4 How To Install Thunder VPN For PC?
- 5 FAQs
- 6 Related Posts:
- 7 Conclusion:
What is a VPN?
VPN stands for Virtual Private Network. It works as a tunnel between you and the website you want to access. VPNs have many servers across the world in different countries. When you open a website through a VPN, your real IP isn’t exposed to that website; instead, you access it through the VPN server’s IP. And, this way, you hide your identity from that website.
Thunder VPN For PC?
Thunder VPN is one of the most popular VPN apps for Android. It comes with a lot of features to protect your real identity over the internet. At the same time, it also allows you to browse the internet smoothly.
Thunder VPN is available for Android, but unfortunately, it is not available for PC. There are many fake VPNs available pretending to be Thunder VPN but don’t install those apps. They may contain a virus that can ruin your PC.
But you don’t need to worry; I have a simple trick through which you can download your favorite VPN Thunder VPN for PC. But, before that let’s see some features of Thunder VPN.
Features Of Thunder VPN:
Thunder VPN is full of premium features that you can’t even imagine from a free VPN. Let’s see how cool Thunder VPN is:
Unlimited Free VPN:
Yes, you read it right, Thunder VPN gives you unlimited access to VPN without any timer. Normally it happens with free VPNs that you get connected to VPN for a limited time only. But Thunder doesn’t restrict you.
World Wide Servers Means More Freedom:
Thunder VPN has its servers worldwide, which means you get a faster connection and the maximum number of websites to access. Because if a VPN has its servers in only 1 or 2 countries. If the xyz.com website is restricted in both of these countries, you won’t be able to access that website even through a VPN.
No Registration Required:
Using Thunder VPN is as simple as “Kaato, Gholo, Laga Lo” a famous phrase used in reference to hair dye in India. I’m saying this because, with other VPNs, you need to register yourself and also log in every time you want to use a VPN. But Thunder VPN doesn’t need you to register or login. Just Install and use.
For smartphone users, we always seek a simple, clear user interface in any app. Thunder VPN meets that requirement with a beautiful, engaging user interface.
No Irrelevant Permission:
Have you ever seen that many apps ask for permissions that are entirely irrelevant to the use of that app? For example, if a VPN app asks you for contact and media access, is it relevant? Of course not! Thunder VPN doesn’t ask for unnecessary, irrelevant access permissions.
How To Install Thunder VPN For PC?
As I have already said, Thunder VPN is not officially available for PC means that you cannot install Thunder directly on your Windows or Mac system. But, it also doesn’t mean that you cannot use Thunder on Windows or Mac. You’ll have to use a simple trick. And that trick is an Android emulator. Want to know how? Follow this:
How To Install Thunder VPN For Windows?
- To download Thunder for Windows, open Chrome or Firefox and go to the official website of Bluestacks and download the exe file of Bluestacks.
- Open File Explorer and search the downloaded Bluestack file. Normally it should be in Downloads Folder if you haven’t changed the default download destination.
- Install the software on your system. The process is the same as any other software you install on your system.
- Open Bluestacks, there you’ll see an Android-like interface. Open Play Store and log in with your Google account.
- Search for “Thunder VPN” and install the first app you see in the search results. Avoid ads if they appear.
- Open the app, and you’re ready to use the VPN.
How To Install Thunder VPN For Mac?
- To download Thunder for Mac, open the Safari browser.
- Go to the official website of Bluestacks and download the .pkg file of Bluestacks. Pkg is the software file extension for Mac as it is .exe for Windows.
- Open File Manager and search the downloaded Bluestack file.
- Install the software on your Mac system.
- Open Bluestacks, and then Open Play Store
- Log in with your Google account.
- Now, Search for “Thunder VPN” and install the app.
- Open the app; it will automatically connect to the nearest server. And, you’re ready to use the VPN.
Is Thunder VPN any good?
Yes, Thunder VPN is a good VPN as it has many features for security and speed. But you can’t expect much from a Freeware.
Is a VPN illegal?
No, VPN isn’t illegal anywhere, I guess. But how do you use it, it’s entirely up to you. Remember, nothing is 100% anonymous over the internet. Not even Tor.
Can VPN steal your data?
If a VPN is asking for unnecessary access permissions, then it can steal your data. And you should immediately remove that VPN.
- Zapya For PC: Dpwnload Zapya for Windows & Mac
- APK Editor For Windows: Download APK Editor For PC
- okcredit for PC: Download okcredit for Windows and Mac
- SnapTube For PC: Download SnapTube For Windows & Mac
- Termux For PC: Download Termux for Windows & Mac
Thunder VPN is a popular VPN with 10,000,000+ downloads and 4.7 stars ratings on the Google Play Store. It is a lightweight free VPN with a lot of exciting features.
Unfortunately, it is not available for pc, but you can download Thunder VPN For PC with an Android emulator like Bluestacks.
If you have any questions regarding the installation of Thunder VPN for Windows or Mac, you can ask in the comments.