We all have heard the phrase “Sharing is caring.” Today, ultra HD graphics sharing a movie or any video recording can really be a challenging task. Though we all have Bluetooth in our phones, Bluetooth cannot transfer files of xGB each. So, here the role file sharing apps come in. Zapya is one of the best file sharing apps. Today we’ll discuss Zapya and its features. Also, I’ll show you how you can download Zapya for PC.
What is Zapya?
Zapya is a file-sharing app that helps you in sharing large files at high speed. It uses your phone’s Wi-Fi network to send and receive files.
Zapya also has a web sharing option to transfer up to 1 GB of data through the internet.
Features Of Zapya
Zapya is a feature-packed app that gives you a complete solution for file sharing. Let’s see some of its main features.
- Cross-Platform: The best part of Zapya is that it is available for almost all platforms like Windows, iOS, Android, etc. You can transfer data from pc to your phone, from phone to your PC with ease.
- Clean Interface: I prefer apps with a clean interface. I hate apps with too many colorful ads popping up. If you are also like me, then you’re going to love this app.
- Phone Replication: If you are replacing your old phone with a brand new phone. And, you’re worried that data will be lost, then you don’t have to worry about that. With Zapya, you can backup data from an old phone then restore it to your new phone.
- Install All: As I have said, you can backup your data, but what about Apps? Don’t worry, With zapya, you can install all apps from your old phone with just one click “Install All.”
How To Download Zapya For PC?
As I have already said, Zapya is a cross-platform app. It has a PC version software too, so we don’t need to install it through an Android emulator.
- Go to http://www.izapya.com/
- Click on Download from the main menu.
- Now, Click on Download Now below Zapya PC.
- Once the download is complete, double click on the file to initiate installation.
- Follow on-screen instructions and complete the installation.
- Now you have successfully installed Zapya for PC, and you’re ready to share unlimited files.
If the sender and receiver both are at the same place, they don’t use the internet. But if you want to share files with a person who is far away from your place, it will use the internet.
Is Zapya safe?
It seems to be safe, but I cannot say anything for sure. I used the word “seems” because it asks for too many access permissions.
Is Zapya available for Linux?
No, Zapya is only available for Windows and Mac.
Zapya is a leading file sharing app with 50,000,000+ installs and 4.4 ratings on the Google Play Store. It is a cross-platform app-software combination that is quite impressive. You can directly download Zapya for PC and install it on your PC without any emulator.
If you have any questions regarding Zapya, you can ask in the comments, I’ll be happy to help you.